Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Waverly Fabric SCORE!

Hey there! I'm just stopping by quickly to share another awesome deal I got on Waverly fabric. If you've been reading this blog for long you know how obsessed I am with Waverly and how somehow I am lucky enough to score some killer deals! I've still got this great fabric. I haven't decided yet what to do with it but it is sitting there, waiting for a fantastic project. You've also seen my living room curtains...I love this fabric!

Well, today on another trip to Joann I came across this fantastic Waverly Sun N Shade fabric. The pattern is called Chippendale Fretwork and the color is called 'Mineral'. (The same color in the cotton is called 'Mist'.)





It was in the clearance section for $6 per yard. There were two yards and 24 inches so I took it all. That's $12 for the two full yards and $4 for the last 24 inches, minus the 50% discount for end of bolt...$14 total! Sweet! I immediately thought of some other items I had purchased previously to dress up my deck this summer.


I got this set of four napkins in a brown and white geometric pattern for $2.48 on clearance at Target a while back. I think they will make great pillows for out there.


I got this 70 inch round tablecloth on clearance for $4.48 at the same time! This is their ever-popular bird print from Dwell.


So, the three fabrics together will make beautiful cushions, pillows and whatever else I can come up with. I love a great bargain!

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I've become a bit fabric obsessed lately too! I used the geo print Dwell fabric to trim some awesome kitchen towels-turned out great!

    Great blog-I'm one of your newest followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have impeccable taste in fabric...saw you at CG's party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the party at CG, awesome fabric! You have a great blog, new follower!! Can't wait to see what you do with it and what you make. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric! But wait you get an additional discount on end of bolt fabrics from JoAnnes?
    I just bought some clearance outdoor fabric for $6 yard but I didn't get any extra 50% off for taking the end of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren, I've always gotten 50% off the last partial yard from the end of the bolt. I wouldn't think it is just my store that does that...maybe ask next time to see if you're supposed to! Good luck!

    Aimee
    Wonderfully Domestic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...