Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Found Treasure

This weekend I had the pleasure to go rummaging and thrifting with a fun girlfriend. Here are a few of my finds.


I got this set of four wall decals for $2. I'm not sure what I'll use them for or if I will use them at all but I just couldn't pass them up! I'm doing a gallery wall in my entry way and am leaning toward adding some pics of vintage keys and doors but I really like the chairs!



I found this set of four chinoiserie decorative plates at one rummage sale. The price tags say $2 but they were half off. I think these will be going in my bedroom.












This one is my favorite :)


I got this sweet little couple (hand carved!) for a buck. I think I will probably paint them and find a nice spot.


The woman has a sweet little baby in a pouch on her back.



This apothecary jar came from the same half price sale so it only cost me $0.50! I'm obviously not the only one that likes it :)


Another angle. I threw away those ornaments. They were the super cheap dollar store ones where the paint was all smeared.


I spent $3.50 on this apothecary jar at a thrift store.


I got two yards of this pretty fabric for $2 at another thrift store. I have no idea what I'll be using it for but it was pretty and I couldn't pass it up for that price!



I found this at a thrift store. This is by FAR my best purchase...$5! I'm so excited about it and can't wait to get it up in my entry way. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't want to put it up himself so I'm going to have to hire it out. We don't have a ladder tall enough to reach and he doesn't feel comfortable hard wiring it himself. I told him that getting this up can be part of my Mother's Day gift :)

Did anyone else get any good deals this weekend? I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day...

I'll be posting some fun finds I didn't bring home a little bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...