Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fabric SCORE!

On a recent trip to Joann I was scouring the red dot (aka clearance) home fabric section. I was especially hopeful because they were having a massive sale that day :)

When I go to fabric stores I rarely have something specific in mind that I want. I have a few ideas floating around in my head that I think about but if I don't find something, I'm not crushed. Well, one thing I've been obsessed with lately is geometric prints, especially trellis and lattice so when I came across a bolt of Waverly's Ellis in Panther, I was so excited.

I looked at the price and saw that it was $6/yard.  Great deal! I figured that I might as well pick up a few yards to have on hand for something - surely there will be a project at some point I can use it for. Then, as I was doing a mental happy dance, I looked up and noticed that it was on sale for 50% off the marked price! Holy smokes! $3/yard????  I'll take all 9, thankyouverymuch!

So, here's my score - I don't know what it will be but it is wonderful and I'm sure enjoying seeing it every time I walk by.


So what about you?  Do you love fabric as much as I do?  Are you able to pass up a great bargain, even if you have no idea what it will become?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...