Monday, October 17, 2011

Excuse My Absence

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry I've been MIA and inconsistent for so long. I really do have a good excuse!

Baby #2 is on his or her way in April! I've been feeling so sick and exhausted...so totally different from my first pregnancy. I haven't had much energy or desire to decorate, craft, cook or blog but the good news is, I'm starting to feel much better and I'm getting the itch again and have had plenty of time to come up with ideas!

In the mean time, since the last time I posted, there have been some big happenings...I celebrated my 31st birthday, my husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, my daughter turned 3 and Wonderfully Domestic turned 1 on September 30th.

My top 3 posts have been:


New Reading Bench


Craigslist Dresser...Done?


Downstairs Bathroom - DONE!

My personal favorite post - my new curtains in the dining/family room:


Lattice Entertain You...


My top three referring sites have been:


Apartment Therapy Re-Nest



Thrifty Decor Chick

Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog
Miss Mustard Seed


I've got a lot in the works...I've found some great items while thrifting and rummaging, we finished staining our deck, I've got some furniture re-do's planned and today after work I'm going to pick up a couple new Craigslist treasures.

Stick around! I'm so thankful you've stayed as long as you have and I'm looking forward to sharing more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...