Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All You Need Is Love...

Also known as the world's easiest Valentine's Day project :)  Seriously. Easy. It took me less than five minutes from start to finish.

I printed my phrase (I'm a big Beatles fan) in two different fonts and formatted it so I would be able to embellish the area between the sentences. I then used a red marker to write over and highlight the words love.


I then added a heart and circle I punched out for another Valentine's Day project I'll be showing you soon.


And put it in a simple frame.


 Add a simple lamp and pretty red votive holder and you've got a super easy, pretty arrangement!


 



I've got a few more Valentine's projects that I'm so excited to show you. The most exciting part of it all? They are all so incredibly easy!

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? What is your favorite Valentine craft?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...